2008-10-23

Almost There

The packing is done... Well almost, I still have my work laptop and things to pack from work that I’ll need when I’m out there. My route isn’t exactly how I would normally do it, but I’m leaving late on Friday (dinner time), so I can stop by my mom’s house for the night. That puts me at a short 123 miles for the day.

Day 1 Map

Day 2 is a little better, as I go from Kerrville, TX to Deming NM, and log 585 miles.

Day 2 Map



Day 3 is the hard day. It’ll see me go from New Mexico, through the state of Arizona, finally stopping in Bakersfield, CA 782 miles away.

Day 3 Map


Day 4 is a very short day since that will be Monday and I have to be at work. I hope to be there by 10 AM, going from Bakersfield to Milpitas California.

Day 4 map

        ✓        Route done
        ✓        Packing done
        ✓        Bike serviced
        ❑        emergency cards updated
        
OK, one more thing to do before I leave tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: