2008-12-19

The day has arrived

What a week. Starting last Sunday, we’ve had a ton of activities centered around music activities Taylor has been involved in. Cello recitals, Christmas practices and concert for the school band. But, now we finally get to relax. Today is more of a play day for Taylor, while Teri and I try to get things in order at work, for the week off. We’ll work 1/2 day, and Taylor is released at 11:30, the plan is to have the motorcycles packed and on the road no later than 13:00, so that we can make it to Baton Rouge, LA by 19:00 or so... we’ll have to see how that plan goes.

“we’re off to see the wizard...”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! The first of many adventures I hope - you know there is no better way to see the West than on a motorcycle. And you can carry so much stuff if you have two!!
I hope you guys have a great time, I'll try to follow as I can,
Love,
Shell